Welcome to this comprehensive educator guide designed to ignite curiosity, foster collaboration, and inspire a deep appreciation for the natural world among young learners.
Three activities designed to spark curiosity and environmental awareness amongst 8-11 year olds.
- Exploring the Thermometer highlights climate change's connection to biodiversity loss.
- A Forest Ecosystem Story promotes teamwork and showcases species' importance.
- Creating Your Thermometer unleashes creativity and builds a vibrant forest ecosystem. Empower young minds, foster responsibility, and love for biodiversity.
- To explore the theme of biodiversity.
- To explore how nature is interconnected and how we all play a part.
- To encourage imagination and creativity for the future of our planet.
- To identify and explore feelings of eco-anxiety, awe, and agency through the lens of art, nature, and play.
Here's a sneak peak:
The entire PDF guide, printable activity cards and colouring sheets. 33 pages of creative biodiversity fun!